Fremont High School advises all students to refrain from bringing any electronics to school. If students choose to bring electronics to school, then they must abide by the following rules:
1. Electronic devices may be used during passing periods, brunch, and lunch;
2. Electronic devices classroom use is at the teachers discretion.
3. Electronic devices are brought to school at the students’ own risk, lost or stolen electronics are not the responsibility of Fremont High School.
Consequences for violation of the Electronics Policies in each school year will be as follows:
- 1st offense – May be picked up at 3:15 from the Deans' Office
- 2nd offense – May be picked up the following day at 3:15
- 3rd offense – Parent/Guardian must come pick it up
- 4th offense - Parent/Guardian must come pick it up and Disciplinary Action